Arts, Entertainment, and Gaming Law
Helping Individuals of all Artistic Mediums Protect their Creative Endeavors
One of the keys to protecting creative works is a strong intellectual property base. Writers, musicians, and developers often overlook many basic legal protections available for their intellectual creations, such as copyrights, trademarks, and patents.
For App & Game Developers
When it comes to developing and executing a strategic plan for those that develop mobile apps and games, one error can mean the difference between success and failure. Ascentage Law assists independent companies with a variety of commercial issues that they might face in the launch of their project, including:
- Publisher deals,
- Development agreements,
- Training in identifying and avoiding potential accidental infringement of third party intellectual property rights,
- Setting up a business entity and helping with the maintenance of local filings,
- Partnership agreements for co-developers,
- Content and brand licensing,
- Distribution and outsourcing agreements,
- Independent contractor agreements,
- Option Agreements,
- Contract due diligence,
- Assisting with commercialization opportunities, and
- Handling open source code usage and monitoring
For Authors & Artists
Ascentage Law can help create and implement a personal plan for the protection and commercialization of your work. We work closely with you to create a strategy that you are comfortable with and that provides maximum legal protection, including:
- Copyright registration and protection,
- Publishing agreements,
- Manuscript review,
- Self-publishing consulting,
- Training in identifying and avoiding potential accidental infringement of third party intellectual property rights, and
- Setting up a business entity and helping with the maintenance of local filings
The music industry has changed dramatically in recent years and musicians can now take advantage of many technologies not previously available. With those technologies come many risks in protecting the time and effort it takes to sustain a career. We can assist individual musicians and musical groups to identify and minimize those risks before they become costly.
Our services are available on a retainer or project basis and we always price our work at a reasonable rate so you can get your project off the ground at a price you can afford.
For more information about how we can help take your creative endeavor to the next level, please contact Drew.
Complete the Form or Call +1(603) 227-0500 x 21 to contact Drew today.
"*" indicates required fields